If you have a ‘paid for’ or ‘free licence’ to Housingnet you need to be using LOCARLA to access Company data. Our clients who have moved across have not looked back.
1. Refine the records in the table using the ‘Select Options’ menu
2. Selected Options can be viewed, edited and deleted.
3. The more you refine the options the less records will be displayed
4. Sort records in alpha or numerical order by clicking on the header title
5. Search in the selected records by name or refresh the table and search all records.
1. Sort stock high to low
2. Select a Company Name to view details
3. Side panel data
4. Menu items are available based on licence permissions
Already signed in to Housingnet – click here to visit LOCARLA
Only ‘double opted-in’ free licence people can access LOCARLA. Update your settings after sign in.
If you work for a Housing Association or Local Authority you can register for free.
Any questions, please ask – email@example.com