1. The League Tables are out for January and we have completed our first full year so we can start to compare month & year to date. A new ‘Construction’ table has been added.
2. Expiring Contracts – we’ve added Stock, Repairs Satisfaction, Gas Servicing %, R&M Cost per Home, Planned Works Expenditure (previous year), links to Analysis metrics and related news.
3. All new Planning Applications relating to New Build are being added to the system in readiness for the launch of our ‘Development Opportunities’ section in March.
All Brownfield registers are currently being uploaded and will be available by the end of February.
4. Market share analysis will be updated in March and then quarterly after that.
5. You all currently receive an advertising package from us worth £5000 and we are just about to ramp that up. Please hand us over to your marketing departments so we can show them the advertising opportunities we offer as part of your licence fee.
6. And lastly please remember that we have six people monitoring all daily tenders and tend to get them out quicker than the competition. We’ve not missed a tender yet so you can feel confident in using this service. Saved Tender searches can be viewed on the Current Tenders table and in the ‘Business Intelligence On Demand ’ service. You can access both from the main site Menu or on your phones at www.housingnet.co.uk – (https://www.housingnet.co.uk/blog/how-to-add-a-housingnet-quick-launch-icon-to-your-mobile-or-tablet/).
Set up your Tender preferences here: https://housingnet.co.uk/login/accountdetails
We have a lot going on at the moment but still welcome suggestions. We’re thinking about building a housing stock heatmap so you could select the stock you’re working on or are interested in and it would appear on the map as a heatmap. You could then overlay that with the stock markers for another HA/LA so you could see how easily, or not, it would be to cover the contract.
This visualisation is showing multiple organisations stock as a heat map, overlaid with Guinness Partnership stock and Jewson stores. You can show/hide the Jewson markers from the icon on the right hand side.
And this is a visualisation we built for Housing Associations which is looking at outlying stock and potential partners to swap stock with.
Click on the purple marker then select Knightstone from the box that opens.
We’re here if you need us.