Housing Associations / Providers
Do you work for this organisation? If any data needs changing please contact
To access the Homes and People pages and to export any data from Housingnet you must be
Registration is Free to all Housing Association and Local Authority employees
Type : Subsidiary / Letting / # L4414
01429 525 252
01429 525 222
Hartlepool Borough Council
Housing Hartlepool is a registered Social Landlord which was formed in March 2004 to take over the ownership of the former council housing stock following a positive ballot by tenants. The company manages 6772 homes in Hartlepool and the surrounding villages. In addition the company owns shops and garages for rent. In 2010 we became part of the Vela Group, which includes Tristar Homes.
* To shape places, create communities and change lives
* Professional and accountable
* Communicating positively, listening and learning
* Customer Focused
* Valuing and respecting difference
* Passionate about our people
* To ensure services we provide remain relevant, exceed expectations and represent VHM
* Will increase its size and extent its geographical reach with the incorporation of at least one other 'medium sized' registered provider
* To invest in services and support to communities that help the sustainability of areas in which we operate, and the well being and life opportunities of our customers
* To fund the strategic aspirations of the Vela group, whilst remaining financially viable
* To build or acquire at least 2,500 sustainable homes in the next five years.
Landlords disappointed over downgrades
Regulator downgrades housing providers over value for money failings
HCA downgrades 14 for value for money breaches
Download RSR Survey :
Download Annual Report :
Download Inspection Report :
Erimus Building Services
Tees Valley Housing Ltd.
Business & Finance
Download Financial Report(s) :
Data not submitted or N/A
Galliford Try Partnerships North to build affordab...
Galliford Try Partnerships North to build affordable homes for Housing Hartlepool.
New homes for Hartlepool
Work has begun on a project which will create 25 affordable homes for older people – including three accessible to wheelchair users –...
Construction firm records huge growth
A North East construction firm has secured five new contracts during the first few weeks of its new financial year.
Housing Stock by Local Authority Area
The numbers refer only to general needs rented stock - the organisation may have other types of housing in some areas.
stock by Local Authority area
Select Local Authority area
Directors & Senior Management
Head of Human Resources:
Director of Operations:
Director of Property Services:
Director of Regeneration & Development:
Staff & Governing Body
Data not submitted or N/A
© Copyright 2014 Com1 UK Ltd. // # 3419907