HousingNet is the single-most comprehensive source of data on over 2000 UK Housing Associations, 4.6M Social Homes, Market Intelligence, Tender Analysis & Planning Applications.
We have been collecting information on Social and Private Housing, the people who work in the sector and UK housing stock since 1997 - for use in marketing, analysis and research.
Our data can be grouped into the following categories:
- Development & Planning – Who is building what, how much and where? UK planning applications database
- Finance – Financial reports and Global Accounts for the largest 400 Housing Associations
- Market Intelligence – Current and historical tenders individually assessed for suitability. Lead generation, market analysis and future business forecasting.
- Statistics – House prices, New Build figures, Planning Applications, Housing Stock, PAF, Land Registry Corporate Data set
- People - 11,500 Directors and Senior Managers working for Housing Associations
- Homes – Detailed information on 4.6M Social Homes
The data we collect can be accessed on HousingNet in tables, charts, graphs and maps with the Export Panel making the data easier to organise and quick and simple to download.
"HousingNet is an invaluable tool for anyone working within the social housing sector. The data contained on the website is fantastic!"
Richard Morgan - Dulux Decorator Centres
To make the data easier to compare we have compiled tables which give a clearer understanding of how each Housing Association is doing when compared to others. Other tables we offer are:
2. Chief Executive Pay
3. Financial Viability
4. Responsive Repair Satisfaction
- By Housing Associations
- By Contractors
5. Overall Satisfaction (Services)
6. Overall Satisfaction (Homes)
7. Housing Stock (SDR)
8. Housing Stock (LRD)
9. Housing Stock by Area
The library holds 18500 reports selected for our Housing News email relating to Housing, Communities and Social Care.
Construction and Development
Wakefield Metropolitan District Council
Local Authority Cabinet Minutes
Visit the library
New Policy Institute
Health and wellbeing
Buy a licence now for full, unrestricted, 365 day access to HousingNet for just £650 for a single user or £1450 for multiple users licence.